Here’s a chilling thought: A blizzard strikes Massachusetts, knocking out power. You have no heat, no lights, maybe even no water, and your electric utility says it may take days before power is restored.
We’ve all seen that scenario play out in recent years. Perhaps you operate a business that needs power for not only heat and light but for your computers. Do you want a snowstorm to put you out of business?
Power failures can be costly. One study estimates a lengthy outage costs the average family $1,250 between hotel bills, spoiled food and eating at restaurants. You don’t have to be at the mercy of the power company. W.H. Riley & Son can keep you safe and warm by installing a propane-fired generator. Here are some of their advantages:
- Permanently installed and supplied by an above- or below-ground tank, it starts automatically, the moment the power goes down.
- Propane doesn’t degrade over time, unlike diesel or gasoline, making it an ideal standby power fuel.
- Most units produce as little as 60 decibels of noise, comparable to a normal conversation.
- Available in a variety of capacities to fit the needs of any size home or business.
- Produces significantly fewer greenhouse gas emissions than diesel or gasoline.
- Propane is non-toxic, non-poisonous, and won’t contaminate soil or water.
- Can handle an entire home’s energy needs for days, unlike solar- or wind-powered systems.
W.H. Riley technicians are trained in the installation of propane-fired generators. We offer financing and installment plans. And we’re a leading provider of propane, so you can be prepared before a blizzard strikes and be supplied with fuel if the power outage lingers.
Get the peace of mind for your home or business by contacting W.H. Riley about a propane-fired generator at 508-699-4651 or 508-822-1282 or visiting www.whriley.com.