Below are the current job openings at W.H. Riley. If you think you are our missing piece, please send your resume and cover letter to the email below.
Service Dispatcher / CSR
Come join the W. H. Riley team! Here, you will schedule and dispatch calls for our service Tech’s. You will be the front line and first contact for all customers needing servicing appointments as well as the point of contact for our service Technicians. This diverse role will not only be managing the service team schedule for maximum efficiency, but will also help our office staff as needed with order tracking and daily office tasks. Responsibilities of this role are as follows:
– Schedule and dispatch work for service Tech’s for oil, propane, ac, and plumbing work.
– Manage the service schedule and all jobs being scheduled.
– Monitor Tech’s breaks, lunches, and down time.
– Coordinate jobs to maximize service department efficiency
– Speak with customers on all service scheduling matters.
– Relay any special instructions to Tech’s or customers.
– Keep track and schedule any work that needs to be done during slow time (Moving tanks, Gas checks, help around the yard, cleaning up areas at our two locations, etc.….)
– Price out jobs for Tech’s on-site or call customer with estimate for work, other than new installations, and research and track down parts for jobs.
– Calculate cost for C.O.D customers.
Customer Service Representative
– Speak to customers about all matters pertaining to their account and W.H. Riley & Son Inc.
– Provide information on our operations and standards of work.
– Answer phones and speak with customers at the front desk on any questions they may have.
Wage and benefits
– Wage based on experience. Please inquire
– Overtime for hours worked over 40 in a week
– Health and dental insurance
– 2 weeks paid vacation to start
– 10 Paid holidays
– 10 paid sick days per year
– Disability leave 12 weeks
-Discounts on company products and for employees and relatives.
All interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to Matt Allen at email@example.com